Hi, I’m Amanda Lynn.
I like to journal and write a blog about healing and journaling. I also enjoy reading books and watching movies about introverts. My favorite food is soup because it’s warm and filling.
I am an introvert who likes to spend time alone with my thoughts in order to recharge my mental batteries for the next day of socializing with others. Introversion isn’t a bad thing at all! In fact, there are many wonderful things that come along with being an introvert such as:
- Having deeper relationships than those who simply “go through the motions.”
- Being more creative or innovative than someone not given enough time or space to be by themselves (think Steve Jobs).
- Thinking before talking (which can be a positive or negative trait depending on the circumstances).
- Overthinking things sometimes, but hey, “the heart has reasons that reason knows nothing of.” Rene Descartes
- Knowing yourself and your limits is a key part of being an introvert, as is self-care. For me, this means plenty of time alone reading, writing, and taking walks. I also like to take hot baths with Epsom salts and lavender oil to help me relax. What are some things you do to take care of yourself, both physically and mentally?
Welcome to my blog!
The heart has reasons that reason knows nothing ofRene Descartes